The following is information and links to keep you up-to-date on the Novel Coronavius COVID-19.
Please be aware of the sites below, and what to do to keep yourself and those around you safe.
- Wash your hands often and well
- Cover your cough
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
- Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill
- Individuals with concerns about symptoms should call Health Link (811) unless severely ill, in which call 911 and inform the operator that you suspect COVID-19
As this is an evolving situation, further updates can be found at Government of Alberta, Government of Canada and Alberta Health Services websites: