Section 6.5 Temporary “No Parking”/”No Stopping”
6.5.3 When roadway maintenance or construction commences, any vehicle parked on the signed roadway may be removed pursuant to Section 6.5.2 will be towed. All fines are to be paid at the town office, they must present the tow report and receipt to the tow company to claim their vehicle. Fine for parking and tow during maintenance or construction: $200.00.
Section 6.15 Snow Route
6.15.5 From November 1 to May 1 Snow Route will be in affect from 12 am to 7 am.
Snow Routes will be as follows:
- 50th Avenue – from Highway 43 to Highway 49
- 50th Street – from Highway 49 to 56th Avenue
- 48th Street – from 50th Avenue to 56th Avenue
- 52nd Avenue – from 48th Street to Highway 49
- 56th Avenue – from 50th Street to 43rd Street
- 43rd Street – from 56th Avenue to 54th Avenue
- 54th Avenue – from 43rd Street to 42nd Street
- 42nd Street – from 54th Avenue to Highway 49
6.15.6 All vehicles that are found parked in the snow route when plowing, will be towed. All fines are to be paid at the Town Office, the must present the tow report and receipt to the tow company to claim their vehicle. Penalty for parking and tow in a snow route: $200.00.
For more information please contact Danny Cress, Community Peace Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-552-3374