The Town of Valleyview Public Works Department is seeking Seasonal Staff for the 2023 season.
Duties and responsibilities of the positions include, but are not limited to:
- Mowing and weed whacking on municipal grounds.
- Assisting with roadway, laneway, and sidewalk maintenance and repairs.
- Safely operating small hand and power tools such as blowers, brooms, shovels, rakes, and other tools.
- Collecting roadside debris
- Maintenance work around gutters, catch basins, and other municipal infrastructure as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful candidates must possess a clean Class 5 driver’s license.
- Successful candidates must provide their own steel toe boots. All other PPE required will be provided.
For further information, please contact Dave Descheneaux at (780) 524-5155.
Interested candidates may submit a detailed resume with references to the address below. Please indicate ‘Public Works Seasonal Position’ on your application.
Town of Valleyview Public Works Department
Valleyview, AB T0H 3N0
Or email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those short-listed will be contacted.