The role of the Town of Valleyview Community Peace Officer is to preserve and maintain public peace by enforcing authorized Town Bylaws and applicable Provincial laws, statutes, and acts.

The Community Peace Officer for the Town of Valleyview has been appointed through the Alberta Solicitor General and Public Security Officer Program under the Authority of the Peace Officer Act.

To report a problem or complaint please use the Online Complaint Form below.

Please contact the Valleyview Peace Officer if you have any questions regarding Town Bylaws or for information regarding bylaws not listed on our website, or if unable to report a problem or complaint online, at the following:

Daniel Cress
via Email under the Contact Us Tab
Office: 780-524-5150
Cell: 780-552-3374