The Town of Valleyview is currently looking for residents who are interested in becoming involved in the following boards as a member at large:
- Municipal Planning Commission (Meet as required for Development Permits; avg. of 1-2 mtgs. per month)
- Local and Composite Assessment Review Board (Meet as required for any assessment notice appeals that are received)
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board (Meet as required as appeals received)
- Greenview Family & Community Support Services Board (one meeting a month)
- Greenview Regional Waste Management Commission (one meeting per month)
- Recreation Board ( one meeting per month)
Please submit a letter of interest to the Town Office indicating which Board(s) you would like to be involved in.
A printable version of the document can be found here.