The Town of Valleyview is currently looking for residents who are interested in becoming involved in the following boards as a member at large:

  • Municipal Planning Commission (Meet as required for Development Permits; avg. of 1-2 mtgs. per month)
  • Local and Composite Assessment Review Board (Meet as required for any assessment notice appeals that are received)
  • Subdivision and Development Appeal Board (Meet as required as appeals received)

Please submit a letter of interest to the Town Office indicating which Board(s) you would like to be involved in.

A printable version of this document information is available here