The Town of Valleyview is currently looking for residents who are interested in becoming involved in the following boards as a member at large:
- Green View Family & Community Support Services Board (One meeting per month)
- Greenview Regional Waste Management Commission (One meeting per month)
- Municipal Planning Commission (Meet as required for Development Permits; avg. of 1-2 mtgs. per month)
- Recreation Board (One meeting per month)
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board (Meet as required as appeals received)
Please submit a letter of interest to the Town Office by Wednesday, March 9th, 2022 indicating which Board(s) you would like to be involved in.
A printable version of this document information is available here